1. Providing small group work with an experienced teacher focused on overcoming gaps in learning.
2. Pupil premium resources may also be used to target able children on FSM to achieve higher levels than those expected for their age.
3. Additional teaching and learning opportunities provided through learning mentors, trained TAs or external agencies.
4. Targeted 1:1 tuition, focusing on literacy and numeracy, as a “catch-up” programme for pupils working below age-related expectations in order to improve access to the whole curriculum.
5. To ensure all children have access to a wide range of new and challenging enrichment opportunities.
6. Funding places on school trips - to ensure all pupils are able to participate in school trips which are part of the curriculum.
7. To raise awareness within staff of the students that do need additional support with a view to narrowing the gap by tracking and reporting progress.